7093Re: Rollers...?

  • dredaker
    Dec 1, 2006
      Hello my name is Don and I am new to the discussion group and I am
      more of a machinist than a printer as I am just getting back into
      letterpress printing after thirty years . Therefore I plan to do more
      watching and learning than commenting.
      However on the subject of roller carriers, having rebuilt presses,
      there is a key way on the double hook carriers to prevent the head
      from turning and being caught between the bed and platen and not on
      the single head carriers, this would need to be addressed if a double
      head is put in instead of a single head

      Don Hildred
      The ReNonsense Man
      LaPorte Colorado