7006New Member

  • bellky6030
    Nov 10, 2006
      Hello, all. I just found this group and have been cruising the links
      and archives for a while. I've been letterpress printing in one way or
      another for many, many years.

      My current project involves using liquid photopolymer to make plates
      for debossing type and images into thick (2mm-3mm) hand made paper. I
      make the plates using ink jet transparencies and an exposure unit
      built with a 2 lamp strip light and two black light bulbs from Lowe's.

      That's all for now; I hope to contribute some in future.

      Dave
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic