      From: Dan Franklin
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: Elinor Nissley
      Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 3:40 PM
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] vandercook 4

      In a recent post, Elinor Nissley uses the term 'Vandercookesque.'
      Since we're on the general topic of letterpress terminology, I would
      like the sense of the group on the adjective for 'Vandercook.'

      Is it 'Vandercookesque,' as Elinor would have it? Or 'Vandercookian'?
      Perhaps, in a nod to the neoterics in our midst, 'Vanderculinary'? We
      are making linguistic history here. Have your say!