6601Re: 13 X 18 Windmill Steel Rider Rollers

  • elumdesigns
    Sep 1, 2006
      I called you the other day to see if you did have the parts manual for
      this machine. I actually found what I was looking for. In fact, I
      found two sets of rider rollers for the 13 x 18. I bought both sets
      (just to be safe...) If you dig hard enough, you will eventually find
      what you are looking for for these old machines.