6599Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: 13 X 18 Windmill Steel Rider Rollers

  • Harold Kyle
    Sep 1, 2006
      I don¹t think we have that manual posted online. We have a parts list for
      the 10x15 scanned and ready but the 13x18 (which we do have in print) is
      still waiting in the wings. We haven¹t posted any manuals recently because
      we¹re waiting until our site redesign is ready (hopefully by the end of the
      year). Once the 13x18 is scanned I can send one off-list if you¹re still
      looking.

      Harold

      On 9/1/06 3:12 AM, "richardtheroadie" <richardtheroadie@...> wrote:

      >> >Have you tried boxcarpress.com. They have alot of manuals online. I checked
      >> but didn't
      > know which one you had. Good luck, I got mine on ebay.

      Boxcar Press