646Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Photopolymer-optimization thread

  • Silver MayKitten
    Jun 6, 2002
      The Graphic Arts Technical Foundation
      200 Deer Run Road
      Sewickley PA 15143-2600

      412-741-6860
      800-910-GATF

      www.gatf.org

      This is a clearing house for all kinds of information
      on printing research and development.

      MayKitten

      --- justforjan28 <hrant@...> wrote:
      > --- In PPLetterpress@y..., Silver MayKitten <maykitten1@y...>
      > wrote:
      > > GATF has some pretty good info on it.
      >
      > What is GATF, what info exactly, and how do I get it?
      > Thanks.
      >
      > hhp

      =====
      Pagan, Pagan, what are you finding?