      From: Katie Harper [mailto:knharper@...]
      Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 2:45 PM
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Rollers

      I need to find a source for good quality rollers. I have used Brown
      Regrinding. Any other recommendations? Does anyone have a phone number for

      Also, the last time I got rollers recovered there, Bruce Brown said that the
      material that makes up the rollers was almost impervious to just about all
      solvents. Is this true? Someone else told me not to use oil on them, which
      is scary, since I use baby oil as a first-step cleanup process. Any

      Katie Harper
      Ars Brevis Press
      Cincinnati, OH

      To respond to this message or post a message to the membership:

      Encountering problems?