      From: 9 Spotmonk Design [mailto:vivian@...]
      Sent: Sunday, May 12, 2002 12:57 PM
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Expandable Trucks

      Hi Everyone,

      I'm new to the PPLetpress List.

      I have a Craftsman 6 x 10 and was wondering if anyone has experience
      with using/converting expandable trucks. Two main problems at hand: I
      need to lower the the noise the press makes when the rollers leave
      the rail and move to the inking plate and back; and my rollers are
      about 1/8 inch (the circumference) larger than my trucks. What I'm
      doing now is putting a piece of pressboard behind the chase but don't
      know if this is a good long term solution.

      Thanks in advance for your responses.

      Vivian Leung
      9 Spotmonk Design
      T 201 795 1668
      C 201 925 3168

      To respond to this message or post a message to the membership:

      Encountering problems?