5772Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: On driving a C&P Oldstyle press

  • Gary Mordhorst
    May 5, 2006
      Hello Sean,

      I have one from a 10 X 15. It is 43" long and 1.5" in diameter. If
      this will work contact me off list.

      Best,

      Gary Mordhorst
      AccuColor Plus, Inc.
      www.accucolor.com
      (773) 227-7788

      Conventional offset Digital offset Contemporary
      letterpress

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic