5740Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: clean your bulbs!

  • Blue Barnhouse
    May 1 10:48 AM
      You were quite perceptive on the dusty bulb issues. We disconnected
      our exhaust when we switched the platemaker to a fresh water system..
      lack of exhaust lead to dusty bulbs, botched plates, etc. The
      exhaust was disconnected because we had no where to vent it and the
      fresh water does not have fumes.... and we kind of like the quiet.

      Brandon

      Blue Barnhouse
      428-B Haywood Rd.
      Asheville, NC 28806