5601Re: [PPLetterpress] web design

  • Harold Kyle
    Apr 4, 2006
      We¹d be happy to help with your photopolymer plates, should you need any. I
      usually say that the line screens that the photopolymer holds exceed what
      you¹d be able to print well on a letterpress. The Jet 94FL, for instance,
      can hold a 200 line screen according to its data sheet. Usually, though
      letterpress printers stay within the 85 to 133 line screen range, with 100
      lpi probably the most popular.

      I hope this helps,
      Harold

      On 4/4/06 7:03 PM, "Lance Williams" <lwwill7999@...> wrote:

      > What is the maximum line
      > screen resolution you can expect with polymer plates??

      Boxcar Press