5594Re: [PPLetterpress] web design

  • Lance Williams
    Apr 4 1:53 PM
      Dave,

      I use a commercial hosting provider, and have not known about any
      problems, I know that version 6 has had a few issues when upgrading from
      files created with version 5, which all of my pages were originally... I
      thought I had worked through all of them, but maybe not... I heard
      recently from someone that the site was not coming up properly, but did not
      get any real information as to what was wrong... Maybe the same issues as
      you with FireFox... I don't have that email anymore to refer to... What
      are the specific problems you have with the site??

      I'll still say for $50, WebEasy Pro is a great package, especially when
      compared to the price of FrontPage or the other commercial web design
      packages... But there are probably other lower cost page design programs
      for personal page design that are just as good....

      - Lance