5515advice regarding platemaker

  • quatermassb
    Mar 24, 2006
      Hello,
      I have an opportunity to collect a free NuArc plate maker (no washout) that is 26" and has a
      carbon light source. I have been looking for some time for a way to make my own plates. Can
      any of you please give me some advice as to wheather or not this unit would be suitable for
      easy adaptation for photopolymer use? Would I have to change the lights, make a UV frame,
      etc.? Does anyone have an idea of how huge this might be...on it's own stand or tabletop? I
      was not told if it was tabletop and I have to give an answer as to yes or no.
      Thanks so much for any information.
      Sincerely,
      Marie
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic