5285Free tour of M & H Type and Arion Press in San Francisco - Feb.11th

  • Steve Robison
    Jan 31, 2006
      To: All PPLetterpress folks who still dabble in type
      once in a while, and who will be in and around San
      Francisco on Saturday Feb. 11th at 10:30 a.m. M&H is
      one of the last major type foundries still in
      business, and a tour of their facility in the Presidio
      of San Francisco will be a real treat.

      This is an invitation for a free tour of M&H Type
      foundry and adjacent Arion press and bindery.

      The original invitation that was first sent to the
      sfletterpress list is now being extended to you! The
      original invitation was sent to the sfletterpress
      group and "your friends."
      Since everyone on ppletterpress is a friend of mine,
      that means everyone on the ppletterpress list is now
      invited too!!!
      As sfletterpress list manager, I am forwarding this
      invitation to all who might also be able to join in on
      the fun.

      Hope some of you can join us! See details below...

      Best wishes,

      Steve Robison
      sfletterpress list manager
      & letterpress printer