5140Re: [PPLetterpress] Digital Ligatures

  • Austin
    Jan 2 8:11 AM
      Graham and Kathy wrote:

      > Ignorance, cup-fulls of ignorance, and maybe a dash of laziness and a
      > pinch
      > of 'faux hip'.
      >

      > Graham Moss
      > Incline Press
      > 36 Bow Street
      > Oldham OL1 1SJ England
      > http://www.inclinepress.com

      I gather - everyone on this list agrees with me in being frustrated at
      the failure to use the f ligature. The question then seems to me - How
      do we communicate this point to the publishers? I personally intend to
      contact Random House to voice my displeasure with their lack of
      diligence in monitoring the typesetting of their books. I feel that the
      only way to preserve these standards is to scream loud and often. Apathy
      is the cause for change in society more often than activism

      --

      Austin Jones
      prints by AJ