4913Re: [PPLetterpress] 3 phase to single, help please.

  • Joel at D.L.
    Nov 7, 2005
      Hi Fritz-
      I never considered the breaker being the problem- maybe you're right. I
      am indeed referring to the breaker on the motor control switch. It came
      with the press and is not new. I've never tripped the main breaker in
      the electrical panel either. Thanks!

      Joel

      Fritz Klinke wrote:

      >If you are referring to the breaker on the motor control switch that is on
      >the press, then the same thing happened with our press using a rotary
      >converter.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic