      From: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of Fritz Klinke
      Sent: Monday, November 07, 2005 10:19 AM
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] 3 phase to single, help please.

      If you are referring to the breaker on the motor control switch that is on
      the press, then the same thing happened with our press using a rotary
      converter. We consulted with our local electrician who is a master licensed
      guy, and he suggested that we needed a new motor control switch or to change
      the heater links in the control that trip the breaker. We never tripped the
      main breaker in the electric panel that this press runs off. So, we just
      eliminated the breaker in the motor starter switch and it has run well since
      on many thousands of impressions. We couldn't figure if it had something to
      do with the use of the converter, or something else. I don't think it is a
      safety issue with the motor overheating because I am always present when the
      press is running and the motor never seems to get that hot. I cleaned out
      years of accumulated dust, lint, and crud inside the motor that was blocking
      air flow, and it just hums along.

      Fritz