4818Chase for a Hohner

  • Chad Pastotnik
    Oct 25, 2005
      I'm looking for a chase for a tabletop lever Hohner press with the
      following specs:

      outside dimensions - 11 3/8 x 7+ inches (at least this is the size of
      the bed)
      inside dimensions - 10 x 6 1/2 inches (according to old American
      Printing Equip. & Supply catalogs)

      C&P Pilot chases fit inside the bed between the rails but seem just a
      little to tall. The chase for this particular Hohner (don't know about
      others) requires a recessed area in the outside of the frame to accept
      "ears" that protrude 1/8" from the bed frame and rails as shown in this
      crude illustration where the left margin of the page is the bed of the
      / ] 1 1/16"
      / ]
      1/2" [__]

      If anyone can help me out here I'd greatly appreciate it.

      Chad Pastotnik
      Deep Wood Press 231.587.0506
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic