4762Vector art ...source for book and CD

  • Cathey
    Oct 10, 2005
      To all interested in the Vector art source this is the url to view and order www.signdna.com
      I highly recommend this source ......has saved me oodles of time and skyrocketed my logo design business....the ornaments and decorative elements alone are worth the price...you can order selected pages/images seperately but you'll eventually want all the layouts...

      Cathey

      The Printing Shop
      125 East A Street Downtown Dixon, CA 95620
      707-678-1000 or 707-678-2383
      catheylars@...
      cathey@...
      Sending large files???? go to www.dropload.com and enter one of our email addresses!

      ADOBE authorized print service provider
      Microsoft PUBLISHER authorized print service provider