4732Re: [PPLetterpress] Stock question - Heidelberg Windmill

  • Bill Denham
    Oct 1, 2005
      New to printing myself but I have run 300lb Waterford
      with some success. Don't know it's relative thickness
      to 80 pt. I have to add the rubber suction cups and
      make the necessary thickness adjustments.

      bill

      --- mzslb <mzslb@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      Hi! What is the heaviest stock you've ever run on a
      Heidelberg
      Windmill? Does anyone know if it would feed an 80 pt.
      stock
      (pulpboard)?

      All info appreciated!

      sherry