47RE: [PPLetterpress] contact frames

  • Joel Benson
    Aug 24, 2001
      The stuff they use for making those signs that stick on doors of cars
      and trucks is heavier and stronger than the stuff they use for
      business-card-type magnets. There may be an even heavier-duty product
      out there, since I think this rubber magnet stuff has applications in
      electric motors and other industrial machines, but I wouldn't know how
      to spec it.

      I found a website that sells it pretty cheap, but it may be easier to
      get the small piece you need from a local sign shop.

      http://www.beacongraphics.com/magnetic.html

      Joel Benson
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic