4634Re: Toyoba Printight 152 / Rigilon MX II 145 / BASF WS 152

  • elumdesigns
    Sep 3, 2005
      I am a believer that we are all in this together, regardless of
      competition and any information that people can learn from each other
      is only beneficial. I have gone to competitors in my industry when i
      have had issues and problems that i needed help solving. We a very
      young company so learning from mistakes and from other was vital. My
      peers (competition) have helped me tremendously and it has been
      invaluable.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic