4621Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Toyoba Printight 152 / Rigilon MX II 145 / BASF WS 152

    Sep 1, 2005
      Brad

      If the Rigilon plates are working I'd stick with them. I think that most
      manufacturers have plates formulated for moulding though. I suspose its
      a matter of finding the correct formulation. Its likely also a matter of
      correct exposure and washout time sequences. Sounds like you have it
      right for the Rigilon.

      I remember Regis telling me a long while back that suddenly his
      Printights were disintegrating for some odd reason and so he switched to
      another brand. Don't know if he ever discovered the reason for that.
      I've not had a problem with Toyobo thus far, and more and more of my
      client base is going deep impression. I suspect its a matter of finding
      the sequence that works. Bit of Voodoo to it I'm afraid.

      Gerald