4494Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: Sheeps Wool Brush For Bronzing

  • Kathleen Whalen
    Aug 13, 2005
      Ah, now I understand a little better. What about the sheepskin gloves, with
      the sheepswool inside them? Or the mitts made for fines polishing? Lanolin
      is available bottled as an oil if that's the major factor.

      Graham Moss
      Incline Press
      36 Bow Street
      Oldham OL1 1SJ England