4388RE: [PPLetterpress] Re: Negs

  • Sue Ereio
    Jul 1, 2005
      I think he still has a letterpress machine for sale..it comes with 3
      chases...some type and other items..give him a call

      And he can let you know the status..also he sell polymer plate material.

      GeneBecker@...

      1-718-454-0654

      Sincerely,

      Sue Ereio

      Individual Papers

      sue@...

      Ph:401-738-2525

      Fax: 401-736-9866

      " The natural deckle edge is the signature of the finest handmade papers"

      This email was scanned using McAfee and is virus free!

      _____