4277Re: troubleshooting

    Jun 2, 2005
      Tom

      Interesting speculation but I doubt the vacuum is such, in any of
      these machines, to be able to pull a polyester-backed plate into the
      vacuum line. That would sort of be a major engineering flaw. I process
      both steel-backed and polyester-backed plates in my machine and I
      can't imagine this to be the case. While polyester-backed plates are
      certainly flexible (and a bit unnerving to those accustomed to
      steel-backs), they are not flexible enough to be drawn down into that
      thinly etched vacuum line, unless there is something wildly out of
      wack with Jessica's vacuum pump!

      Gerald