4268getting the lead out

  • Stern & Faye, Printers
    May 31 10:16 AM
      Don't know if anyone newbies on this list are looking for letterpress
      supplies, but if there are, I've got hundreds and hundreds of pounds of
      leading, massive amounts of small metal furniture and quotation quads, and
      boxes and boxes of loose wooden furniture for sale. Massive amounts of all.
      If you're just starting out and need to get some supplies, this is the place
      to come.

      Please note that I'm not shipping. Buyer would need to come to the shop and
      sort through it taking whatever they want. I'm selling this stuff cheap, and
      the more you buy, the cheaper it gets.

      Located about 90 miles NE of Seattle in the lovely Skagit Valley.

      Chris Stern
      Stern & Faye, Printers
      37607 Cape Horn Road
      Sedro-Woolley, WA 98294