4072APHA Conference proposals due soon

  • Kathy Walkup
    Apr 6, 2005
      This is a friendly reminder that there is still time to submit proposals
      for
      papers and workshops for [r]Evolution in Print: New Work in Printing
      History
      and Practice, the annual conference of the American Printing History
      Association, to be held on September 22-23, 2005, in the San Francisco Bay
      Area. For details about the conference and the call for papers, please
      visit
      http://printinghistory.org/htm/conference/index.htm. The deadline for
      submissions is April 15, 2005.

      We encourage electronic submissions. Please direct proposals and queries
      apha2005@....

      Thanks for your interest; we hope to see you in September in the sunny Bay
      Area.