Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

4070Re: Galley rack & trays available for $50

Expand Messages
  • Gerald Lange
    Apr 6, 2005
    • 0 Attachment
      "password thing" :—)

      Since we seem to be so very concerned about proper terminology, I
      believe the correct term for an encryption process program interface
      is "password generator."


      --- In PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com, "Fritz Klinke" <nagraph@f...> wrote:
      > Even the computer people get "it"--passwords can be "case"
      sensitive, as in
      > uppercase or lowercase. I've yet to see a password thing say a
      password was
      > "drawer" sensitive, so I would think those folks who are computer
      literate can
      > make the leap from passwords to type. Or am I assuming too much?
      > Fritz
    • Show all 34 messages in this topic