      From: Lance Williams
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: 1/3/2005 10:21:23 PM
      Subject: Re: [PPLetterpress] Just posted some pictures...

      Well, we have 10x15's and 8x12's with the hand guards installed, and they don't use any clips/hooks like this... They are operated by levers on the outside of the platen.... I'll take some pictures tomorrow and post them so you can see what they actually look like installed....

      - Lance Williams
      Williams Stationery Co.
      Camden, NY 13316