34Re: Photopolymer Optimization of letterforms

    Aug 22, 2001
      Dear David

      Thanks for the return post. I would very much like to see your sample
      output. I think letterform optimization is a crucial aspect of getting
      photopolymer to print as if it were metal type. Lots of folks don't
      understand this and then blame the process. So thanks for bringing it
      back up.

      Gerald Lange
      The Bieler Press
      4216 1/4 Glencoe Avenue
      Marina del Rey, CA 90292

      All best

      dpwall@h... wrote:

      ...I've wondered for a long time if I was the only person bothered by
      > the fat appearance of most polymer type. It is refreshing to hear
      > in this discussion group that there are other people out there with
      > similar concerns.
      > With regards,
      > Dave
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic