3282Re: [PPLetterpress] Just Getting Started...Is Kelsey A Good Buy For DIY Wedding Invitations?

  • meg lambert
    Dec 9, 2004
      sorry to be so clueless, but what do you mean by
      "heavy solids"? A large shape of solid color?

      i think what i will be printing is fine text and small
      accent immages, but I had thought of using stripes in
      varring widths (max width @ 3/8") which could be what
      you are talking about when you say solids? Should
      stipes of solid color be avioded with a table top
      press?
      thanks!

      http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic