3279Re: [PPLetterpress] Just Getting Started...Is Kelsey A Good Buy For DIY Wedding Invitations?

  • meg lambert
    Dec 9 9:55 AM
      thanks everyone.
      I should also add that this same person has a 6x8
      press that is in working condition. It is smaller
      than I thought I wanted, but still workable. What
      about the quality of the imprint for my purpose?
      thank you!

      The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
      http://my.yahoo.com
    • Show all 24 messages in this topic