3043Re: [PPLetterpress] Windmill Registration Problem

  • mike.jacobs
    Oct 4, 2004
      If I am reading your message correctly the card is sloping when in the
      printing position and the press is running on 'register'.
      If this is so I can only suggest that the gripper arm is not fully releasing
      the card so that it can drop into the register guides. Assuming you have
      make ALL the changes to run on register, then check the gripper arm to see
      if there is something preventing release.
      If I have misunderstood your problem, my apologies.
      Mike at the Cockleshell Press, England
    • Show all 11 messages in this topic