3042Re: [PPLetterpress] Windmill Registration Problem

  • Keith Berger
    Oct 4, 2004
      Mats, yes, I do believe I have made all necessary changes over to
      guides. I did call a local retired Heidelberg repair man who recited a
      long list of things it could be. It is interesting that each arm seems
      to register to itself, even the crooked one seems to be crooked the
      same amount each time. Maybe the gripper arms are not releasing the
      sheet. I have ran stuff without guides, which seemed to stay in pretty
      good register, but I think that too could be better. After all, it IS a
      Heidelberg!

      I will keep everybody updated.

      Thank you!!!!
      Keith