      From: Keith Berger [mailto:tradebind@...]
      Sent: den 3 oktober 2004 19:59
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Windmill Registration Problem

      Hello All, I have been trying to run a 3" x 5" card with the brass
      bottom guides. The problem seems to be that the two gripper arms are
      out of registration with each other. The first arm is allowing the
      sheet to be straight but the second arm is making the sheet crooked,
      with the gripper side of the sheet in place but the left side going
      about an 1/8" down hill. It seems to alternate with every other sheet
      in register, the first sheet straight the second sheet crooked by an
      1/8 then a straight sheet then another crooked by an 1/8 and so on. Now
      I am pretty new to the windmill so I may be missing something. Any
      ideas? Help will be greatly appreciated.

      Thank you,
      Keith

      Leaders in yesterday's technology.
      ***
      The Graphic Touch Letterpress & Binding Company
      Salem, Ohio
      800-433-1288

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      <http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129mrqeh6/M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/
      D=groups/S=1706389862:HM/EXP=1096938040/A=2368837/R=0/SIG=11tdf3rom/*htt
      p://www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60185370&partid=5285298> click here

      <http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.5285298.6392945.3001176/D=group
      s/S=:HM/A=2368837/rand=358275504>

      _____