3034Re: [PPLetterpress] OS 10.3.5 and Expert sets

  • Harold Kyle
    Sep 30, 2004
      On 9/30/04 5:17 PM, "Harold Kyle" <harold@...> wrote:
      > We just learned from a customer that the most recent upgrade of Apple OS X
      > (10.3.5) has remapped Expert sets so they don't display or print properly in
      > numerous applications.

      Apparently, after further research, when we RIP the file from Quark 6 in OS
      X 10.3.5, the expert sets work fine. In other words, although the letters
      are invisible on screen, they still print successfully to a postscript
      device. Crazy stuff.

      Boxcar Press