      From: Gerald Lange [mailto:bieler@...]
      Sent: Monday, September 13, 2004 8:42 PM
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Re: honeycomb bases

      Mike's storyletter mentioned here is quite a fun read. Brought a smile
      to my face... The trials and tribulations of trying to print toilet
      paper on a Heidelberg windmill. The entire step-by-step process and
      saga revealed before your very eyes. Get em while they are hot (off
      the press) folks. A letterpress bargain at this price.

      Gerald

      The Humoralist Times
      P O Box 1461
      Lawrence, KS 66044
      www.humoralist.com

      > Hey Gerald,
      >
      > I bought your book. Buy mine and find out. It is a 20 page
      > (including cover) letterpress printed serial storyletter.
      > I only have one issue out so far.

      > $4.60.
      >
      > Mike
      >

      > What is your Humorlist Times about by the way?

      Yahoo! Groups Links
    • Show all 32 messages in this topic