2832New Member

  • caligoinks
    Aug 18, 2004
      Dear fellow PPletterpress members,

      As I have recently joined the PPletterpress group I thought I would
      introduce myself to you.

      I have just completed an Mphil in Inks for Fine Art Printmaking (at
      the Centre for Fine Print Research, University of the West of England)
      and I now develop and formulate fine art inks for an independent
      manufacturer.

      If I can help initiate a dialogue beteen 'ink maker'
      and 'ink user' then that would be great!

      I look forward to hearing your thoughts and experience
      with 'ink' over the coming months...

      Angela Brown
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic