274P2 fonts

  • bielerpr
    Jan 4, 2002
      Dear PPL members

      I'm in the midst of writing an article on digital typefaces that work well
      with P2 based on a "certain" letterpress affinity. The article will
      focus primarily on the dfTYPE and H W Caslon & Co Ltd type foundries
      but with a historical tip of the hat to Lanston Type Co Ltd.

      Because of this I got to thinking that I would also like to build up
      a list of fonts here that do not also otherwise require letterpress
      configuration. If PPL members have have had reasonable (or
      preferably, remarkable) success with certain fonts, I would
      appreciate your input, and if enough interst is shown, I will put
      these in a permanent Database table.

      Thanks for your consideration

      Gerald

      Bieler@...