      From: "Gerald Lange" <bieler@...>
      Date: Sat, 19 Jun 2004 18:09:42 -0000
      To: PPLetterpress@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PPLetterpress] Windex for cleaning printing surfaces

      I couple of instructional presses where I have taught use Windex to
      clean metal printing surfaces. I guess to get away from problems of
      health and environmental issues. Since the label on Cinch (similar to
      Windex) contains "cleaning agents" and "soil suspension agents," which
      I assume is essentially ammonia watered down quite a bit... I was
      wondering how these effect photopolymer plates. Does anyone use a
      window cleaning product for this purpose?

      Gerald

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT

      Yahoo! Groups Links
      To visit your group on the web, go to: