2708Re: [PPLetterpress] Re: ((ask me about Windex))

  • Harold Kyle
    Jun 17, 2004
      On 6/16/04 9:10 PM, "Printer" <dep.letterpress@...> wrote:
      > I'd like to hear the story of the Windex, the Boxcar Base and the
      > Metal-Backed Plate!

      Me too! I would love to find out how to use the metal backed plates on our
      bases. I currently tape them down at the edges when we proof plates that we
      process for other printers. While this works okay on a Vandercook, I would
      love to hear the way you mounted plates for a Windmill. I've been too
      chicken to try this myself! Did the plate survive after the run?

      Thanks,
      Harold

      Boxcar Press