2679Re: [PPLetterpress] Addendum: A trick to save time w/ registration

    Jun 2, 2004
      Wood block / engravers do this with a single block, printing the full block, then destructively cutting away at the block for each color, so that by the end, there's no way to reproduce the print run...

      Sounds like a great procedure for these plastic plates!

      PF

      http://www.semiotx.com Web Strategy Consulting