2615Re: [PPLetterpress]

  • Michael Barnes
    May 1, 2004
      Dear Roderick,

      I see that other better printers have answered the question of which
      ink to print first. I would only add that you should not ask your
      client about nor mention trap in any way to him. It is a technical
      subject that will only cause him worry. We have all looked at printed
      material all our lives without noticing trap (or kerns for that matter)
      unless these subjects were brought to our attention.

      Michael Barnes