2611Re: [PPLetterpress]

  • Roderick
    May 1, 2004
      Michael (et al):

      I'm printing black and burgandy for one set and black
      and goldenrod for another set. If I place black down
      first, then burgandy (goldenrod) will trapping at 1/2
      (assuming I'm registered) show all that much. Should
      the client decide how much trapping I need? I'm
      assuming not because I'm printing and not him, I need
      to decide is how much overhang is acceptable to me. Am
      I correct?

      I've printed a few two color jobs with colors in no
      particular order and never specified trapping because
      I just registered. Should I be putting down the
      lighter color first then black or vice-versa?

      Many thanks, Roderick