2528Re: [PPLetterpress] magnetic bunting base

  • M a n i f e s t o P r e s s
    Mar 22, 2004
      Colleen

      I am in the process of testing a new base I am manufacturing with a company
      here in W. MASS. It looks like we¹re going to be able to manufacture a base
      that will be less expensive than the bunting base. Also, as the machine/base
      shop I am working with is small, it looks like we¹ll be able to manufacture
      without having to wait for large orders.

      Keep us in mind...

      Cheers,
      Bryan

      bryan hutcheson