224Re: Thursday, 11/29

    Nov 29, 2001
      Dear Terry

      Might be something wrong with the way your email is configured as when
      I click on the URL to Strange Ross's website it pops right up.

      I don't recall the reference to _Digital Book Design and Publishing_
      by Douglas Holleley as posted on this list. At any rate, it can be ordered
      direct from the author at

      http://www.clarellen.com

      or from the Cary Graphic Arts Press at

      http://wally.rit.edu/cary/carypress.html

      The post regarding hot stamping with photopolymer did not appear on
      this list. Was posted a bit back on Book_Arts-L by Harold Kyle. Very
      good, up to date info. Hopefully he will repost it here!

      Sorry, I don't know of any Bay area resources for used printmaking
      presses. You might try the San Francisco Bay Area Letterpress Guild at

      All best

      Ger

      --- In PPLetterpress@y..., "RICHARD HORRIGAN" <PROTEANPRESS@w...>