2212LetterPress well... not on Letterpress

  • squinonescolon
    Nov 11 12:35 PM
      Hello Everyone,
      I want to start learning letterpress printing and I was wondering if
      it was feasable to do it on an etching press. I have a brand new
      Takach that was very expensive and I can't get a Vandercook or
      anything like that right know. What's the best way to get started at
      home with my equipment(I have everything needed to expose polymer), I
      have used before the toyobo plates and Imagon for some etchings and I
      enjoyed the speed and ease of working. I'm very excited about the
      prospect of experimentation and can't wait to get going.
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic