2151Re: Soy based solvents and rollers?

  • E Roustom
    Nov 3, 2003
      > We didn't pursue this particular product because two roller makers we
      > use say it caused rollers to swell when they tested samples.

      Fritz,

      Which products? Same effect on all rubber rollers?
      Have they tried Genie Safe & Easy? (I buy my rollers from you...)
      I've seen swelling if a drop is left on one of Little Giant rollers (these
      were with the press, I don't know their make), but if I wipe all the rollers
      down (water or solvent) after cleaning, there's no swelling.
      The windmill rollers I've been getting from you are not at all bothered
      by the G S&E. They're a year old now, running almost evey other day, still
      print as good as day 1.

      Elias
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic