1993Courses in photopolymer (was Dampening paper)

    Oct 1, 2003
      John

      There are a number of members as well as institutions that do provide
      instruction in photopolymer. We have a links section here that
      provides the URL for the institutions that offer workshops and courses
      to the public. Check the Members' Sites links as well. Inge Bruggeman
      has her site listed there and she offers workshops.

      And it looks like I may be offering my Digital Letterpress class
      again. Probably at Art Center (in Pasadena) beginning in the summer if
      everything works out.

      Gerald